onsdag 13 mars 2013

Wierd Jobs

This was made when I was tired at home and I was the only one trying to get the project forward I think because I don't think Rasmus did much. I appologize if I am talking unclear but as I said last time I was very tired. A nicer version of the text I just wrote is below here. But it was written earlier than this and I just wanted to make it clear. I think I have done my part but Rasmus have not made his and that is why i think this went as it did but maybe i'm wrong or maybe I'm right.

There have been some technical diffiqulties and bad time managing from the creators so I am going to record my own talk and post it, You will probably not hear Rasmus unless something happens. I have tried to get it to work bu I have forgotten and Rasmus is not doing much to get it to work and also we lost the first file.

 
Audio recording >>

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar