måndag 26 augusti 2013

Love letter from Nomu

DET HÄR VAR ETT MISSTAG. JAG SKULLE INTE HA SKRIVIT OM EN SERIEMÖRDARE MEN NU BLEV DET SÅ.


Hello beautiful human, you know that your attempts to not read this will be futile since your interest is way bigger than your disgrace for a killer writing a letter. I want to kill you but you seem like a pretty interesting person, to interesting to kill at least. That will maybe change but that is your choise.


Well let us get into the interesting part of this letter. I’ve been watching you, sleeping, eating and so on. You know, small cameras are a pretty good invention. Especially those which you can put in ones house without anybody noticing. Back to the interesting part, I can see that you are very angry and murdering is actually a really good anger relief. I can help you, after helping you with a plan and the murdering maybe we could go and have a pizza and talk. Maybe we can talk about how funny the victim looked when he got a knife through his chest. We can dump the body in a ditch the day after, I know a perfect pumpkin field where I love to dump bodies. The reaction on the farmers face is priceless when he finds the bodies. I can pick you up outside your house at eight today. Don´t try to make a connection to me because I dont have any mobile phone or anything like that. And no, we will not make out or anything like that. I won’t call you baby, sweetie or sugar or anything like that either, this is strictly business and not a date, Or maybe it is.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar